Rosemary gives off one of the strongest smells in the herb garden. Just rubbing your fingers across the leaves will make your hands smell yummy for hours.
The leaves can be chopped up and used in lots of tasty dishes. It’s also nice and easy to look after!
Bees love rosemary too, so planting some in your garden will have them buzzing around pollinating your other plants. If it’s good enough for bees, it’s good enough for us!
Choose between a pack of seeds or a seed kit which includes everything you need to kick start this plant from a seed. They are packaged in the UK and contain the highest quality eco-friendly elements available - including the packaging itself!
Approx 40 seeds per pack.
In addition to the seeds, the seed kit option also includes:
- Biodegradable waterproof tray made from renewable fallen palm leaves
- 3x biodegradable self contained peat pellets
- Eco-friendly wooden plant marker
- Beautifully presented in sustainable packaging
Follow our 'Little Gardener's Guide' and we'll show you how to plant, grow and care for your Rosemary.
APHA licensed (7666) ensuring quality seeds which are stored in the optimum environment and have an in-house record of regular viability testing.
- All of our herb and vegetable seed is certified as organically produced by the Soil Association. GB-ORG-05. EU/Non-EU agriculture.
Mucky Knees source the highest quality fresh seeds from UK suppliers, however due to the various natural occurrences that can affect germination we can not provide a guarantee of a successful crop. We will however do our best to help in any case where this experience does not live up to your expectation.