Step into the fascinating world of botany by making your own herbarium - a visual record of the plants you have collected, identified and pressed. The result will be a wonderful piece of natural art to study and to treasure for years to come.
What's in the kit?
- A hardback A5 spiral-bound book with 50 x sheets of 160gsm cartridge paper, made here in the UK.
- 6 sheets of tracing paper to place over each completed page of your herbarium, contained in envelope for safe-keeping.
- 8 classification labels for capturing essential information about your plant specimen.
- White PVA glue in a 50ml screw-top bottle, for securing your plant specimen to the page.
- Wooden glue applicator.
- The perfect sized, drawstring bag to keep your herbarium components safe. Made from natural sisal hessian.
- A ‘how to’ make your herbarium guide with helpful hints and tips on capturing and classifying plant specimens for study.
WARNING! Not suitable for children under 3 years. Contains small parts. and functional tools. Choking hazard. Adult supervision necessary due to small parts and functional tools.
Recommended for children age 6+.