Why not discover all 8 of our vibrant colours, with the complete collection of our non-toxic, vegan friendly play dough!
Have fun turning each jar of powder into bright, squidgy Mucky-Doh by simply adding some water and a splash of oil, then warming in a pan for a few seconds. It will last months when stored in its glass container.
When the time eventually comes to replace it, our biodegradable refill packs will save you lots of money, while reducing both production and waste - two of the biggest problems our planet faces.
Each jar contains enough powder to make a 100g lump of Mucky-Doh, that's a total of 800g of squidgy fun! For full instructions see our blog.
Mucky-Doh is hand mixed in small batches with all natural ingredients. This means there may be some minor colour inconsistencies from batch to batch.
Suitable for ages 3+
- UKCA (British standards) & CE (EU standards) certified.
Passing the toy safety tests relating to play dough: EN71-1, EN71-2, EN71-3.
- Our Mucky-Doh was tested by an independent lab.
- Our Mucky-Doh is fully biodegradable
- Vegan friendly
- FSC approved wood - Sustainable forestry
- No pointless packaging
- All raw materials/elements bought from UK businesses lowering our carbon footprint
Photo Credit: Live image shots from our wonderful Instagram brand reps...
- Jo - @updown.rainbow.jo
- Claire - @clairealexandra10
- Vicky - @megaawesomemessyart
- Emma - @what_in_a_nin
- Lucy - @lucynash19
Please note: Loose parts and utensils are not included, but are available separately.